Monday, February 9, 2009

Sledding


So I know this is over a week old, but better last than never!
Out in Spanish Fork, where the Basua's and Platt's live, is a golfing range that was piled with snow. Perfect for sledding!!
We went out there two Saturdays ago and had a blast! Don't we just look so sexy!

This is Jordan with our niece Ariana, who is turning three in July, she kind of became our little trooper that day. Her and Jordan trucked up and down the hill so many times!
I wish I had more pictures of the other kids and family, they were all having too much sledding!

This brought back so many old memories sledding up in big bear as a kid!

Mom, do you remember going out sledding and playing in the snow all day and then when we came back to the cabin all we wanted to do is take nice hot showers, but we had to take showers in like one hour intervals because the hot water ran out too fast. So when it finally came to my turn there was absolutely no warm water at all! It was so horrible; I had to get clean and you ended up running to and from the kitchen with buckets of warm water as I sat in the bath shivering.
Oh.. the memories! There were a lot of great ones! Thanks for my childhood Mom!











1 comment:

  1. What a memory Michelle! That cracked me up!! We all love making new memories with you two. Image what my kids will remember when they are older!!

    ReplyDelete