Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter Eggs

During this school semester I have touched back to my childhood.
I am taking a class that teaches you "how to teach elementary art", or Art Education. While studying in classed we also learn by doing those great old past time art projects we all loved growing up!
Such as paper mache. In my class we made paper mache masks, and had a blast. I thought that Jordan and I's nieces and nephews could and would enjoy making paper mache eggs; in the spirit of Easter.
It does take three stages to finish a paper mache project, so we took three days with the kids making the eggs, and had a blast!
Here are some fun pics and our egg.

If you want to see all the eggs and more exciting pictures, you should check out; the Basua's, Platt's, and Marie Beck's blogs!















4 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle!! Hope all is going well. Looks like the Beck's are having fun. Jordan is going to be such a great dad. He looks like he is so good with a your nieces and nephews.
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    Hope all is going well with the newest Beck's. It looks like you are having fun. Jordan is going to be such a great dad.He looks so comfortable with all the nieces and nephews. Hope to talk to you soon!!
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again Michelle for the great idea. We all had a great time! I love getting all the compliments when people come over and see them. All thanks to my amazing SIL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah thanks to your great idea Michelle.

    ReplyDelete