Friday, April 3, 2009

Arts and Crafts

Jordan and I have been working on making our apartment look more like a cozy home! First came the storage for the kitchen, and for the past two weeks we have been working on the living room.
We bought a brown sofa cover, and last weekend I made pillows to go on them!









In the kitchen we have a window that is always so bright in the morning so we got some curtains and of course I couldn't just let them be; I also sewed on a modern floral print (from an old skirt). to bring some of the brown in from the living room.








Also last weekend we got bamboo blinds for the living room. Jordan is such a great handy man!



Here Jordan is helping me put together a panel for my next painting.

This was my last painting I did. Not the one rejected!

4 comments:

  1. I forgot to ask you when I was at your house to see the painting that got rejected because I am sure it looks great. And I love your new painting... and the pillows... and the curtains.

    You are so good at that stuff. Hopefully a little care wear off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are great!! Awesome painting. (You need to post a picture of the rejected painting so we can all tell you how great it is!)

    Great pillows and curtains too! I want some pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute michelle! i have been wanting to make my own throw pillows forever, but i definitely have no idea how to! can we do like a crafts night sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to post again, but i was just looking at the painting you did and its beautiful!! i gotta have you do a painting for my dinning room wall :)

    ReplyDelete