Monday, August 24, 2009

I told you I would never be good!

What can I say? I'm so terrible at this blogging thing!
I do have good intentions, but things get crazy and I start forgetting and put it off.
Unfortunately I have written this blog as another apology.
"I'm sorry!!"


The picture is just for fun. I have been having so technical difficulties.
My pictures have been giving me a hard time up-loading to my computer. It might take a little while longer.




In the mean time I wanted to ask if I should post pictures of events from July.
Events such as; Jordan's birthday, Las Vegas trip, etc.
Or should I just continue with the latest event and move on?


Let me know what you think.




Should I go back...or...Stay current

3 comments:

  1. Of course, I would love to see your pix from July. But make it easy on yourself and just be current. Not everything needs to be in chronological order, though. So if you have time post some back activities. But don't stress. We just love seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with my momma. Don't stess yourself with school starting soon. it never has to be chronological order. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say just start with current things, I feel like there are so many cute things Laura has done that I have not posted. Dont beat yourself up over it, just post what you can, when you can! PS LOVE the halloween costumes! We saw Woody this year, and I told Joel, Remember when Michelle and Jordan were Woody and the girl from Toy Story? They were amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete