Monday, May 3, 2010

Graduation!

The first thing we did when my parents got to town was go to see my art show. They loved it! Mom even said that she wants to hang one in her house, which if you know mom doesn't have one ounce of color on her walls, so I was pleasantly surprised!

Even though the snow felt like it could ruin the day, it was too beautiful to not capture. My mom and sister got a kick out of it.
I thought that it was funny that as the most colorful department of the school we got brown as the Art major.


Close friends that I have had a lot of classes with through out my last couple years.
These are my three fine art teachers. Tawni (left), Catherine, and Marcus (right).


My two favorite guys!


This picture is dedicated to my cousin Amy!

Our mascot is the wolverine




My parents surprised Jordan and I with a new BBQ for my graduation. I have wanted one for the summer and my dad is a big time BBQ man and wanted to treat me to the best of the best!
After grad, we had more friends and family gather together at my house for dinner and cake. It was also Jason's (jordan's older brother) 30th bday and we sang to him too, Happy Birthday Jason!



My mom loved hanging out with the Basua kids, i think she is secretly ready for grand kids and won't admit it!

MORE TO COME.....

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Michelle!!! We are so proud of you!!! We had such a fun time at your cute place! Love the pictures. You have some crazy nieces and nephews:)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat Michelle! Great job in graduating, and your art work is amazing. I need to buy a piece before they become super expensive when you become famous. You have an amazing talent, and I hope you continue to use it. Hope all is well!!
    Love,
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. the BBQ was a fun time for sure. I love parties and when they are to celebrate such a talented artist it makes it much more fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us share in that special day with you! We love you and are so proud of you! P.S. Do I get some of your art work for my walls? :)

    ReplyDelete